Latest Post / 脷ltima publicaci贸n
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Damn, I know this is wrong, but I love it.
I was tired of my best friend leaving me aside every time his girlfriend showed up. I just wanted to spend more time with him, talk, play video games, do the same stupid shit as always… that’s why I learned that possession spell. I thought I could use her body for a while, talk to him without him ignoring me. I never imagined we’d end up like this.
Now I’m on my knees with my hands tied, ass up high, feeling how his thick and enormous cock is opening me completely. Every thrust knocks the air out of me and fills me in a way I didn’t know I could feel. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to look him in the eyes after this… but it feels so fucking good that I don’t want him to stop.
“You’re so tight, baby… do you like my cock?” he asks, gripping my hips hard.
My voice comes out hoarse and needy, completely traitorous:
“Yes, yes… I love your cock. Put it deeper, make me moan like the bitch I am…”
He lets out a low, satisfied laugh, pushing even deeper.
“That’s my girl.”
Comments
Post a Comment