Latest Post / Última publicación

announcement

👉 Leer Versión en Español

Hello everyone,

I think this is the first time I’m speaking directly in an announcement. I guess I’m not the very talkative type.

As you may know, I was gone for a couple of weeks. The truth is I was sick and couldn’t write anything. During that time I took the opportunity to read stories from different blogs and I remembered an old dynamic from a Spanish blog called Body Swap Dimension. It was called TG October.

The idea is simple: publish one story every day of October until Halloween. Each day has a different theme. The order I’ll be using is the following:

1. Secretary

2. Bikini

3. Sports

4. Desire

5. Stripper

6. Classes

7. Vacation

8. Rain

9. Relic

10. Crown

11. Accident

12. Music

13. Videogame

14. Killer

15. Revenge

16. Superheroes

17. Horror

18. Costume

19. Movie

20. Escape

21. Clothes

22. Poison

23. Auction

24. Police

25. Zombie

26. Diary

27. Mirror

28. Hotel

29. Bet

30. Mask

31. Halloween

I don’t know if I’ll be able to do them all — university has me pretty busy — but I’m going to give it my best effort.

See you in October.

<<Idea original>>

Comments