Latest Post / Última publicación

Gang War – The Betrayal

👉 Leer Versión en Español
Previous chapter: Part 1

It had already been a week since I woke up in this damn body.

A week living as Sophie, my little sister. Seven days of constant humiliation ever since that bastard set me up. And to top it all off, the son of a bitch who did this to me is now walking around in my original body. I don’t want to admit it, but this situation is overwhelming me.

Every morning was the same. The Boss (the one who now had my face and my strength) would wake me up by shoving his hand between my legs without asking. He forced me to dress in ridiculously provocative clothes: short skirts that barely covered my ass, tight tops that highlighted my tits, and high heels that made me walk swaying like a cheap whore.

Every time I tried to resist or talk back, he calmly reminded me that my sister would pay the consequences. I didn’t know if that bastard had any limits. I hated profaning Sophie’s body like this, but what choice did I have? I had to behave like a submissive woman. I knew better than anyone what my old body was capable of… and now I understood how fragile and vulnerable a woman feels in this world.

Whenever he wanted, I had to jerk him off. He said it was to “relieve his stress,” but we both knew he just enjoyed watching me on my knees, using these delicate hands to stroke the cock that used to be mine.

And the worst part was that my body was starting to betray me. When I touched it, I felt the heat and hardness of my old dick. These soft hands could feel every vein, every pulse… and my pussy would get wet without me being able to stop it. The pleasure was ridiculously intense. How the hell do women handle this? If I were any weaker, I would have cum just from touching it.

He took advantage of my vulnerability. While I stroked my old cock, he would stimulate my body with gentle touches in places I didn’t even know were sensitive. I couldn’t help but let a slight smile form as waves of pleasure attacked my brain.

Days Later

The situation had gotten worse. He no longer settled for simple orders. One morning he threw a schoolgirl uniform on the bed.

“Put this on today,” he ordered with my own deep voice. “I want to see you as the innocent little slut I always imagined you were deep down.”

I tried to resist. I tried to hold onto some of Mike’s dignity… but my new body betrayed me. My nipples hardened just from hearing his voice. My pussy got wet faster and faster. And it was getting harder and harder to hold back the shameful moans.

What started as handjobs soon turned into blowjobs. He made me kneel and suck my own cock like it was a lollipop, while he watched me use my fingers to stimulate my clit and nipples on my own. My mind screamed no, but my body responded more and more.

This was so humiliating. I used to be a strong, respected man. Now I was at the mercy of this bastard like a weak woman who can’t defend herself. Just thinking about that — being dominated by a real man — made this body get excited, as if submission was its natural state. I don’t know if it’s because of my sister’s body or if I’ve always been like this and didn’t know it.

Wearing these clothes only fed his fetishes, but surprisingly, putting them on didn’t feel strange to me. It made me feel vulnerable and defenseless, but that only increased the pleasure. Something is definitely wrong with this body.

The Next Day

That morning I was preparing breakfast wearing only an apron (and nothing underneath). The Boss silently approached from behind, lifted the fabric, and slowly penetrated me while I tried to stir the eggs in the pan.

“Good girl…” he whispered, biting my ear. “Cook while I fuck you. This is what you wanted for your sister, right? For her to be in the kitchen with her legs spread open.”

“Don’t you dare mention her, you perverted bastard,” I growled through gritted teeth. “How long do you think you can keep me here? My gang is strong and my people are loyal. Even if I can’t kill you, they’ll come for you.”

He just let out a low laugh. With one powerful thrust, he lifted me off the ground, impaling me completely. I moaned uncontrollably. My back arched on its own and my pussy clenched around his cock. The pleasure was brutal. That’s when I realized he had been holding back the whole time. Now he was showing me the real difference in power.

When he finally came inside me, he forced me to my knees and made me clean his cock with my mouth.

“Swallow it all, Sophie. Good wives do that.”

I obeyed, hating myself for how much my body enjoyed that submission.

That Afternoon

The Boss announced we were going to an “important meeting.” He dressed me in a short, tight dress, heels, and expensive lingerie. When we arrived at the old warehouse, I thought it would be a meeting with the rival gang. The real surprise came when I saw my own men. My old gang. My brothers. Kneeling in the middle of the room like prisoners.

The Boss sat me on his lap in front of everyone and shamelessly caressed my thigh. My cheeks burned with shame.

“Look what I have here,” he said with my old voice. “Mike’s little sister… turned into my personal whore.”

The room erupted in laughter while horror filled the faces of my former comrades. I wanted to disappear. I wanted to die.

Then Ricky, my right-hand man — the one I trusted the most — stood up with a huge grin.

“Fuck, Mike… or should I say, Sophie,” he laughed. “Sorry about all this, bro. But it had to be this way.”

He approached and caressed my cheek with fake tenderness.

“I planned everything from the beginning. You were too strong, too loyal. You were in the way of me taking control. So I used the rival boss, arranged the kidnapping, the body swaps… everything. Now I’m the new leader.”

Before I could react, the Boss ripped my dress in one pull, destroying it like paper. He threw me onto an old couch and, without warning, penetrated me hard from behind in front of all my ex-comrades.

I wanted to resist. I wanted to scream. But my body, already trained for days, responded like a bitch in heat. Every deep thrust tore high, shameful moans from me. He pulled my hair and forced me to look at my former brothers while he fucked me.

“Tell them who you are now,” he ordered.

“I’m… Sophie…” I moaned between sobs and pleasure, cumming uncontrollably.

When he finished, the Boss gave the order and they took everyone away. Ricky left smiling, now the new leader who had made peace with the rival gang. A hero to the others.

He left me lying on the couch, with cum running down my thighs. As he walked away, I gathered my strength and tried to reach him, but it was useless. My legs were too weak and I fell to the floor. While dragging myself, I filled with courage and asked between exhausted moans:

“Where is my sister?”

The Boss (the one with my face) approached, crouched down, and whispered in my ear with a cruel smile:

“Your sister was always in charge of all this. In fact… it’s me.”

I froze.

The person I had sacrificed everything for, the reason I entered this world… was the one who had betrayed me in the worst possible way.

Ricky got my gang.

I got stuck with my sister… turned into my owner and mistress.

And the worst part was that, despite the hatred and humiliation I felt, my body kept cumming over and over again just thinking about it.

I hate this.

Next chapter: Surrender

Comments