Latest Post / Última publicación

Gang War – Surrender

👉 Leer Versión en Español
Previous chapter: Part 2

I remained silent, still lying on the floor with my body covered in cum and sweat. Shocked by the revelation. My sister, now inside my old body, watched me calmly. Noticing my confusion, she lay down beside me and began to speak calmly, as if telling a story she had kept hidden for years.

“I suppose you deserve to know the whole truth before you accept your new place,” she said with my deep voice.

It all started more than a year ago, long before I fully entered the world of gangs.

Sophie had infiltrated the rival gang. At first she was only looking for protection, trying to escape the violence I was involved in. She started from the bottom, but with her strategic intelligence she quickly rose through the ranks. By the time I was recruited, she already held a position of power. And when I became the leader, she had been one for much longer. The old bosses feared her, but instead of betraying them, she acted as the perfect informant. No one suspected the “protected little sister.” She was a veteran at this despite her age.

However, with power came disappointment.

“To them I was just a nice ass and big tits,” she said bitterly. “They fucked me, used me as a trophy, but they never listened when I gave orders. I felt objectified. Invisible as a leader. I wanted them to fear me. I wanted the respect you got just by walking into a room.”

That’s when he appeared.

A strange man, dressed in dark clothes with a gaunt face, approached her one night in a secluded bar.

“I know what you desire,” he told her. “You want power. You want strength. You want them to fear you.”

Sophie looked at him with distrust.

“And who the fuck are you?”

“Someone who sells second chances. I have an artifact. An ancient relic. It allows permanent body swaps. You just need to touch the target person while activating it.”

“And what’s the price?” she asked.

The man smiled in a disturbing way.

“The price is that you can never go back… and that you will live with the consequences of stealing someone’s life.”

Sophie accepted without hesitation.

For months she planned everything carefully. She looked for the perfect vessel: strong, imposing, and able to go unnoticed. That’s how she met Kevin and pretended to have a relationship with him. She only needed to learn his gestures and way of speaking to replace him when the time came.

Until one afternoon she overheard Ricky’s conversation. The same Ricky I had ordered to protect her from the shadows. They were planning to kill me in an ambush and take control of my gang by force.

“That’s when I stepped in,” she continued. “I offered Ricky a better deal. He would keep your gang and I would take care of you. I couldn’t let them kill you. In exchange, he would help me consolidate power over both gangs. It worked perfectly.”

She paused and looked me in the eyes.

“When I took your body… I discovered something you didn’t even know. You’re not my blood brother. You were adopted. Mom never told you. When I found out, something changed inside me. Kevin was nice, but he was never my type. I like women more… although your body, this body, drove me crazy. Seeing you — the serious, protective man — now turned into a weak, vulnerable woman… it excited me in a way I can’t explain.”

She caressed my cheek with my old hand.

“And don’t deny it… you enjoyed it. Every time I made you mine, you held back your moans, but your body begged for more. Even now you look at your old body with desire. Not wanting to possess it… but wanting to be possessed by it.”

I felt nausea and excitement at the same time. Everything I had sacrificed for her… and now this.

“And Kevin?” I asked with a broken voice.

She laughed softly and took out her phone. She showed me a video where Kevin, in the body of the Asian girl, was being brutally fucked from behind.

“Kevin was always just a pet. A cute little dog. Now he’s my personal bitch. I have him working in one of the clubs, serving whoever I say. He likes it more than he wants to admit.”

Silence fell between us.

I was trembling. Tears of rage, humiliation, and defeat ran down my cheeks. There was nothing left of the Mike I used to be. My gang was lost. My body no longer belonged to me. And this treacherous pussy throbbed just from having her near.

“I’m not happy…” I whispered finally. “I hate you for what you did to me. But… I have nothing left to fight for. I have no gang. No strength. No future.”

Defeated, I rested my head against her chest.

“I’m yours…” I admitted with a trembling voice. “I’ve completely lost. Do whatever you want with me.”

My sister smiled with satisfaction. She lifted my chin and kissed me deeply, with possession and desire.

“You won’t just be my slave, Sophie. I’ll promote you to my official lover. That’s my way of thanking you for all the time you tried to protect me. You’ll be the woman by my side. The one everyone will envy. I’ll dress you like a queen, fuck you like my favorite whore, and treat you like my most precious possession.”

That same night we sealed our new agreement.

She fucked me slowly and deeply, looking me in the eyes the entire time. For the first time it wasn’t just humiliation… it was total possession, almost tender. I moaned her name as I came over and over, accepting my new reality.

“Say it again,” she ordered between thrusts.

“I’m Sophie… I’m yours, my love,” I whispered, completely surrendered.

She smiled victoriously and came inside me, filling me once more.

The gang war was over.

I had lost everything.

And strangely… for the first time in a long time, I no longer had to carry the weight of protecting anyone. Now I only had to serve. I guess those of us who have lost our place only gain value by serving those in power.

This is not exactly a story of revenge, misfortune, or happiness. It is the story of how I ended up where I am.

Rumors of the plot between these two gangs spread, and over time the status quo broke. Other organizations panicked upon learning that a new leader had a different weapon that would turn the underworld upside down.

The End

Comments