Latest Post / 脷ltima publicaci贸n

Short: My New Cowgirl Whore

馃憠 Leer Versi贸n en Espa帽ol

“After all this time, you really thought I was going to let what you did slide, Tadeus Morten? The most dangerous cowboy in the county… You’re nothing more than a whore who thinks she’s a legend. All you bandits think you’re untouchable, but once we take your guns away, you just prove you’re nothing but sissies begging to be fucked like bitches. Gold and fortune mean nothing compared to my wife’s life. Now you have her exact face, her exact body… and I’m going to teach you some manners. What’s wrong? Why aren’t you saying anything?”

“I’m sorry… I never meant to kill her, it was an accident. Please, don’t do this… I’ll give you all the money you want, women, anything,” pleaded the now feminine and trembling voice.

“I already have money. And women… I have one right here,” he replied in a deep voice, leaning back on the bed. “Now you’re going to learn your new place. Ride, cowgirl.”

The woman, with her curvy body and loose hair, completely naked except for her hat and boots that once defined her as a cowboy, climbed on top of him with trembling legs. Her big tits bounced uncontrollably as she lowered herself onto her captor’s thick cock, moaning as she felt herself being completely filled.

“Ahh… what did you do to me? This can’t… this can’t be… Why can’t I disobey you?” she panted, bracing her hands on his chest.

The woman moaned uncontrollably, her large breasts rising and falling with every bounce as she rode him hard. Her body betrayed all her previous instincts, slowly destroying the pride of the former cowboy.

“The truth is I only changed your body. The fact that you’re obeying me is entirely your own doing.”

“W-What? That’s a lie, you did something to me.”

“You heard me, little whore. The fact that you’re bouncing and moaning like a bitch in heat is all you. Apparently, without guns or muscles, the toughest man turned out to be quite a docile woman.”

“SHUT UP, YOU BASTARD! My men will find you and make you pay for this.”

The man easily pulled her off his cock, grabbed her head, and forced her mouth open to shove his dick inside, mercilessly fucking her throat.

“You look so pretty when you’re quiet. You’re right… we should show your men who the new boss is. Smile for the camera.”

Comments